A primary goal of Pi Community Company, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including SocialChain, Inc. (collectively referred to herein as “Pi”) (“PI”) is to be inclusive to the largest number of contributors, with the most varied and diverse backgrounds possible. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof).
This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our community, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all those who participate in the Pi Community to help us create safe and positive experiences for everyone.
Open Culture and Good Citizenship
A supplemental goal of this Code of Conduct is to increase an open culture and good citizenship by encouraging participants to recognize and strengthen the relationships between our actions and their effects on our community.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all community members:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
The following behaviors are considered harassment and are unacceptable within our community:
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following (online or in person).
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Sustained disruption of community events.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior from any community member will not be tolerated.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a community member engages in unacceptable behavior, Pi may take any action it deems appropriate, up to and including, but not limited to, a temporary ban or permanent suspension of accounts; removal of a user, member or moderator; removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts; and removal of content.