As a volunteer Moderator on the Pi website operated by Pi Community Company, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including SocialChain, Inc. (collectively referred to herein as “Pi”), I hereby acknowledge and agree:
- I will abide by the current Code of Conduct established by Pi, as it may be updated from time to time.
- I will abide by all other officially announced Moderator and user policies made available to me.
- I will accept additional guidance given by members of the Pi Community Team, whether in response to questions, concerns or discussions regarding existing network-wide policies.
- I acknowledge that I will not process any personally-identifying information about Pi or Pi users that is not otherwise available to all Pi users, and if I receive or gain access to such information, I will immediately notify Pi, will return or destroy such information as instructed, and agree to enter into a Moderator Data Processing Agreement. In connection with my access to and/or use of any personally identifying information:
- I will use such information solely in accordance with the terms of this Moderator Agreement and other policies, instructions and procedures Pi provides to moderators.
- I will not disclose or share this information with anyone that is not a Moderator or employee of Pi.
- I will not store or copy this information for any reason other than communications with other Moderators or employees of Pi.
- I will only use such information in connection with performance as a Moderator and for the benefit of Pi.
- I grant permission to Pi to contact me about Moderator-relevant content during my tenure as a moderator.
- I acknowledge and agree that I am an independent volunteer Moderator for one or more sites operated by Pi and I am not an employee, agent or representative of Pi, have no authority to bind Pi in any manner and I am solely responsible for my statements and actions. I attest that my statements and posts do not represent the views, opinions or actions of Pi.
Pi reserves the right to suspend or terminate my privileges as a Moderator at any time without warning at its sole discretion.